If PTE doesn’t improve your total score on the revised PTE scale, we’ll give you a full refund!
Overall 10-point Score Increase Guaranteed
If Crucibledesk PTE Prep doesn’t improve your overall score by 10 points, we’ll give you a full refund!
Score Improvement Guarantee:
If you have a 2 months subscription or a 4 months subscription, Crucibledesk PTE Prep guarantees a 10-point increase in your overall score.
- You must have taken the PTE Academic exam before.
- You must take PTE Academic within 20 days after the end of your subscription because it is true that extended periods without practicing for PTE Academic will significantly reduce your opportunity to improve by 10+ points.
- All of the practice tests that are included with your subscription should be completed.
- In Crucibledesk PTE Prep’s dashboard, the score predictor must show +5 improvement in all language abilities, including speaking, writing, reading, and listening.
- E-mail us a copy of your “old” score report when you sign up. A scan or screenshot of your official score report is fine.
Note: Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Old Score Report for PTE Score Guarantee” to submit your old score report.
- Watch all of the lesson videos.
- Complete all of the Crucibledesk PTE practice questions.
What if I’ve never taken the exam before?
You just won’t be eligible for Crucibledesk PTE Prep’s score guarantee, but you can still use Crucibledesk to unlock your learning potential.
We know it may seem like a lot of material, but studying for the PTE Prep takes some good old-fashioned hard work! However, we’re confident in the effectiveness of Crucibledesk, so if you’ve done all of the above and you don’t improve your score by at least 10 points, e-mail us a scanned copy of your “After” score report and we will give you 100% of your money back (you must have a Paypal account).
Questions? E-mail us at email@example.com or give us a call at our mobile number.